TopVincent.Com is a personal development platform, founded and authored Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri.
As our slogan amplifies, we are mainly about Smart Living for Smart People like you–and we write on various topics including, Personal Development, Living, Happiness, Making Money, Financial Freedom, Education, Minimalism, Motivation, Relationship, and Empowerment. We offer practical steps, advice, and knowledge to improve the lives of our audience.
We have several great articles on here. In fact, each of our articles serves a unique purpose—and we understand it can be difficult to decide which one to read first. Hence, this page.
On this page, we’ve listed a few of our articles that we believe you should start with to gradually step into the water of empowerment and personal development. You do not have to read them in the order presented but it helps if you do. We will continue to update this list, based on the comments and suggestions of our readers.
And do not forget to subscribe to our mailing list using the form below to receive our exclusive mailing list articles and resources.
1. 3 Main Reasons Why So Many Christians Are Not Rich
2. Why Instant Gratification is the ‘Greatest’ Killer of Becoming Rich
3. How I Became Less of An IDIOT Which Helped Cut Down My Discontentment
4. Retiring Early in Life: Having Full Control Over Your Life with Financial Independence
5. 5 Distinguishing Qualities of High-Flyers You Can Learn to Become Successful in Life
6. How Minimalism Can Help You Become Financially Stable
7. The Benefits of Making Conscious Positive Decisions in Your Life—My Valuable Experience So Far
8. Retiring Early in Life: Having Full Control Over Your Life with Financial Independence
9. Re-Echoing “10 Reasons Why You Do Not Need A Job” to Be Successful
10. 4 Solid But Easy Ways to Make Money from Social Media Doing Just What You Are Already Doing
11. The Luxury of Working for Yourself–What Only the Few Smart Ones Enjoy
Remember to comment if you have anything to discuss in relation to our articles–and we will respond accordingly. We love to engage our readers via the comment section.
We are pleased to have you with us on this long journey to becoming better versions of ourselves.